We are excited to share that 2Rev, with support from the Bush Foundation, is providing grants to schools working to individualize learning for students in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and the 23 Native nations that share the same geography.
The grants, announced earlier this month, provide educators with support to implement new learning models that make education more relevant for students in terms of who they are, how they learn and what they want to do in life. It builds off the work that began in 2017, which you can read about here.
The following schools are part of a first round of school investments in the region. All of them have made a commitment to developing and implementing more individualized approaches to learning:
- Bdote Learning Center in Minneapolis, MN
- Belgrade-Brooten-Elrosa Schools in Belgrade, MN
- Centennial District School in Circle Pines, MN
- Friendship Academy of the Arts in Minneapolis, MN
- Harrisburg School District in Harrisburg, SD
- Minnesota Online High School in Saint Paul, MN
- Minnesota Wildflower Montessori School in Minneapolis, MN
- Northern Cass School District in Hunter ND
- Princeton Public Schools in Princeton, MN
- Prodeo Academy in Minneapolis, MN
- Spring Grove Independent School District in Spring Grove, MN
- The FAIR School in Minneapolis, MN
- Wellstone International High School in Minneapolis, MN
School investments through 2Revolutions are part of the Bush Foundation’s Education Initiative, which has the goal of making the region the national leader in providing individualized education that meets the needs and ambitions of all students. Please visit www.BushFoundation.org/education for more information. Questions regarding the grant program should be directed to 2Revolutions at firstname.lastname@example.org.